Sunday, February 21, 2010

Do The Irish Have Big Noses Am I The Only One Who Feels Like This?

Am i the only one who feels like this? - do the irish have big noses

I wonder, because I'm the only one.
I am a white woman and I'm Irish, so it must have a big nose, but I still have an apartment, the light bulb to make it has no form. that one important thing bigger in the middle and then my nose. I smile when I feel ashamed, because it makes me so ugly. Im not with more drama, because its something that I have every time I look in the mirror and do not even used for! As always, the first bad guy I do not know what to do. Please say that I am not alone ....

2 comments:

Jonna said...

I would venture to guess that is no, you are not alone. The thing is that to understand why you think is "ugly" because you believe you and say your brain. They must stop so bad for you and begin to nice things about himself in the mirror. Every morning and evening, you say: "I am beautiful" or find another characteristic about you that you love that I have some beautiful eyes "and not think about what I like you not.

I was the same for a long time, but for me, "I'm fat" and low and behold, I did not think "look and feel fat. This administration continues to eating disorders and that they are feven if the skin and bones. Change your mental picture of you and be better.

James said...

THE Irish Guy Italian from Brooklyn, and I love how he describes himself ...
ILL DATE

Send Me Some PICTURES

ABNRECON77 @ yahoo

Post a Comment