Saturday, January 23, 2010

Kids Rock Climbing Wall Two Weird Dreams In Two Days (long Question)?

Two weird dreams in two days (long question)? - kids rock climbing wall

Dream 1:

I was in high school my opponents and I want to go to a basketball camp that I did not. After the camp ended, I saw a children's soccer team is not the girl like me, and I arrived after a long wait in the snow for a long wait for my father. Someone asked me if the ski mask is that I have my friends and I said no, but I can not remember where I got them. Anyway, I went in and started talking to the child and the soccer girls (I am shy around the rule, and I'm not the most beautiful boy. ") And they said I looked hot on the ski mask. Then I walked by the gym and ends with the black kids I see at the YMCA every day in an airport. I woke up.

Dream 2:

I dreamed I was inside the YMCA and it was a local fair in the YMCA with rides and such, and I sat, unknowingly, with the child near a body size and a climbing wall. Someone asked me how much money he had said that 2 cents and laughed, but not me. Up boy, who is very sarcastic andARING Harry Potter glasses. Then I woke up

What do these dreams?

1 comment:

hellogir... said...

I do not think they want to talk about their dreams just strange that everyone has

Post a Comment