Wednesday, January 6, 2010

No Explode Supplement Expired 3/08; Anything Wrong With Taking NO-Explode(creatine; Supplement) When Expired?

Expired 3/08; anything wrong with taking NO-Explode(creatine; supplement) when expired? - no explode supplement

That is my question ... NO-Explode, I bought it about 2 years ago and it took about 8 times. I loved, but had to pause for a moment ... ... yet I can with this extra large, but it shows the date has not yet expired, and says the label is expired, I see no difference in the dust. It seems that I bought. He wanted to know whether I should continue to take and what are the risks if I take the contract.
Thank you in advance.
Well, I have not removed because its more than 3 / 4 's full! This would be a waste of money if I had to reject it.

4 comments:

TotalRec... said...

The expiry dates of medicines are of little value. Most of them will be determined by the marketing department. (No kidding). In addition to antibiotics, most medications one years after the due date, unless you hold been (in the bath temperature and high humidity in the shower) or a glove.

ej said...

Okay. Expiration dates are yours for the business, not employment.

ej said...

Okay. Expiration dates are yours for the business, not employment.

lseballa... said...

No, the use of term has expired, creatine, protein is good, but if I were you, I found that creatine.

Post a Comment