Saturday, January 16, 2010

Legal Name Change Washington Legal Name Change In United States?

Legal name change in United States? - legal name change washington

I looked around Yahoo Answers and Google and found many people asking how legally change his name in a particular state.

But that does not mean they are in your name every time they change to another state?

For example, if I'm in Washington State and legally change my name in the process of this state, I am now wearing my new name in the United States or only in Washington?

I want someone who has had or knows someone familiar with experience in this field.

Thanks

2 comments:

thylawye... said...

If you change your name legally in a state, it is everywhere.
Make sure that the file name is changed from the social security and credit cards, licenses, etc.

Angie said...

hmm interesting

Post a Comment